Sunday, March 30, 2008

Product Launch Formula 2 - Free $999 Bonus...

if you are thinking of getting PLF2... buy it from me you'll get a bonus you can't refuse


....or at least you should look at very closely.

I am going to work with the first 5 people who buy through my link and give them my personal coaching to help set up their first launch. (note--as of 3/29/08 there are two spaces left)
  • this includes a $999.00 web-site and marketing audit...
    • you end up with a clear marketing blue-print
    • your strengths and weaknesses laid out
    • your next steps prioritized...
  • and as a very special bonus
    • 'Own Google's Front Page' (see results below)
    • we start with Keyword search, selection and domination
    • then we work with you in how to use those keywords in
      • Articles for free traffic & SEO ranking
      • Videos for free traffic & SEO ranking
      • Web 2.0 for free traffic & SEO ranking
      • Social Bookmarking for free traffic & SEO ranking
if you are interested - go put your name and email at the link below
http://www.getproductlaunchformula.com

and contact my office asap so you can be part of the first group we work with... because of the intensity, individualization and attention needed for each person we are limiting this to only 5 business's at a time.

if you have any questions... you can email or call me,

Paul Sterling
paul@magicrelationship.com
(970) 586-7734
www.magicrelationship.com
www.onfullerliving.com

PS: not interested in Product Lunch Formula 2 but still want a web-site - marketing audit? - contact our office... please be patient as it may take a few days to get back to you - our PLF 2 clients are keeping very busy and are our priority right now...
PPS: go check out the my results in Owning Google's Front Page.
J
ust go to Google and type in...

- on fuller living - we have all the first page - most of the second
- sexual myths video - most of first page
- sexual myths podcasts - most of first page (just did that on Friday)
- paul sterling articles - most of first page- the list goes on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is as my birthday gift. Some of the warcraft gold is very important for me that I will buy wow gold to go into the net game freely because the cheap wow gold is the key to the game.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our game world, my friend asks me to buy some Hellgate London gold . I do not know how to use the Hellgate gold ; my friend tells me how to use. I will thank for my friends bringing me in this world. I am not regret to buy Hellgate Palladium . We all love game, if you want to play it, please cheap hellgate gold and join us. Please do not hesitate to have Hellgate London Palladium .