Sunday, November 11, 2007

Teleseminar Tools... The conference Service.

Here a couple of tools I recommend.

The free ones first... and there is lots of them, i have not done a study of them, i just found a couple that worked over time and stuck with them.

Free Conference offers a wide variety of services - many of them are free (very cool when starting up) including free recording. http://www.freeconferencecall.com/

Another one we have used is http://www.freeconferencecall.com/

And here is the last one - which is what we use now because of it's extra features.

Instant Teleseminars.

These include the interactivity over the web... people can ask questions live - using an IM system (instant messaging) - you can have up to 200 listening over the phone, 2000 over the web.

INSTANT REPLAY recording of the calls. This feature alone is worth the price.
click here for a replay example...

Rick, the owner, has given me the option to let you
Get a 21-Day Trial for $1

Here is my affliate link to make sure you get the special

http://xiosoft.com/instantTeleseminar/default.asp?x=1256500

Which ever way you choose, pick one today and get started.

to your success,

Paul Sterling

PS Don't forget to take the 7 question quiz...

Do YOU Have What it Takes To Be An INTERNET MARKETER?


Take this 7 question quiz and see if you got what it takes and more...

http://www.magicrelationship.com/teleseminarsecretsquiz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a lot of rappelz rupeesand the rappelz gold is very important for me. Some of the rappelz money is given by my friends who buy rupees to let me happy. Thanks for my friends and the cheap rappelz rupees.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it is very good, I like it very much runescape gold

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our game world, my friend asks me to buy some cheap penya I do not know how to use the flyff money ; my friend tells me how to use. I will thank for my friends bringing me in this world. I am not regret to buy flyff penya . We all love game, if you want to play it, please use flyff gold and join us. Please do not hesitate to have flyff penya .

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots
Tiffany Accessories