Monday, November 19, 2007

The Hardest Part About Teleseminars is...

The Hardest Part About Teleseminars is... just getting started.

The first one is always the hardest - so lets get you started, even if it's with training wheels.

This is a simple step-by-step example to get you going - later I will show you how to make money with teleseminar secrets revealed.

For this example...
Everyone always asks about your mother cake baking secret recipes.


So here we go - your mom will be the expert - and you will be interviewing her.

The product she is selling is an ebook for $19.95 Mom Super Secret Baking Recipes

1) open an account with a teleseminar (conference calling company)
here is a free service that evens records your calls for later playback
http://www.freeconferencecall.com/signin.asp

2) decide if you are going to be the expert or interview someone else... In the case you are interviewing your mom.

3) design the call - normally between 45 - 70 minutes - in this case 45 minuites...

4) create a studyguide for people to follow along with the call.

5) create a series of emails (3 of them is normal)
Subject line - MOM finally cracks under pressure and reveals super-secret family recipes.
send emails out 7 days in advance - 3 days in advance - day of call....

6) send them out - make sure to include
  • the phone number
  • the passcode
  • the study guide
  • th time of call - and the time zone
7) start the call on time. Get on a little early and let people introduce themselves.

8) timing of the call...
  • first 10 minutes - introduce self and mom - reason for call
  • the call starts 3 tips of the 55 covered in the ebook
  • 25 minutes call to action - go to our web-site and buy ebook
  • 2 more tips
  • final call to action
There you go - pretty easy.

Here is an example of a teleseminar Kristin and I did about Compassionate Communication for Couples... we gave it away to listeners on radio show interview with Playboy Radio.

http://www.magicrelationship.com/playboy

Make sure to learn more with by listening in on a teleseminar with Alex Mandossian.

Sign up today to take advantage of a $79 coupon - meaning you only pay $20 - but only if you use this special link.

www.taketeleseminarsecrets.com



Marketing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our game world, my friend asks me to buy some knight gold . I do not know how to use the knight noah ; my friend tells me how to use. I will thank for my friends bringing me in this world. I am not regret to buy knight online gold . We all love game, if you want to play it, please buy knight online noah and join us. Please do not hesitate to have cheap knight gold .

Anonymous said...

At one time or another, I do not have the LOTRO Gold ; I did not want to buy it. At the first time, I am not willing to buy Lord Of The Rings Gold . But I do not wonder I buy the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold , my friend thinks that I am ill. But when I have it, it carries the magic from such a group, such a link in the world; it is the key bring you to this world. But buy LOTRO Gold is the best desire that I make.

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold warcraft gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners
Tiffany Rings
Tiffany Earrings
UGG Bags

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots
Tiffany Accessories

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots
Tiffany Accessories

Anonymous said...

It is what we call 'the syndrome of the passive patient'. Basically we can't have anything with nothing and we know that if the client does not implicate himself cheap wow gold or herself a little bit financially then he or she won't make the effort later on and make
biodegradable cutlery the changes which are truly necessary. This is why it is essential for me that the wow gold people I help implicate themselves and why I do not work for free. It is very important for me to know that I am not working pointlessly on an individual's analysis, wow gold producing a reading that wow gold 5000 will not be fully read or assimilated while all I really want to do is to pass on the valuable information which SRO gold. is going to so radically wow gold 10000
change your life Isis. Experience has shown me that the only means for me to be absolutely certain that the person who requests my work Get free WOW gold is going wow gold sale to make the effort and implicate himself or herself to bring about real change is to ask for a small financial participation. Isis, you will understand that if you don't want pulp egg tray to spend a few dollars to ask me to produce this full reading for you whilst I have already spent over
food container 10 hours on your file without asking you for anything at all in return (once again please understand
SRO gold

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about 9Dragons which you need use 9Dragons gold to play, and you can also borrow 9 Dragons gold from other players? But you can buy 9 Dragons gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap 9Dragons gold. If you get 9Dragons money, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

I am grateful to you for this great content.aöf thanks radyo dinle cool hikaye very nice ssk sorgulama only cinsellik very nice ehliyet only home free kadın last go korku jomax med olsaoy hikaye lesto go müzik dinle free only film izle love aşk only mp3 indir only radyolar lest go açıköğretim free net only filmler

Unknown said...

Awesome job ! Your site has given me the majority of the answers I requested .
Irving Locksmith
Nashville Locksmiths
Union City locksmith
Locksmith Mountain View CA
Locksmith Mountain View
Locksmith Mountain View CA
Locksmith Mountain View
Locksmith Mountain View CA
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Berwyn Locksmith
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Berwyn Locksmith